Join us for a SharePoint Lunch & Learn session and you’ll be taking the first step toward helping your organization improve internal workflow for better collaboration and communication. At 4CTechnologies, we understand the value of keeping everyone “on the same page.” Our experienced and knowledgeable staff is ready to show you the “ins and outs” of how you can develop a SharePoint platform for your company that will:
- Limit the labor costs associated with unnecessary tasks
- Provide document sharing
- Resolve geographic office and team disparity
- Encourage access to information
- Offer easy, 24/7 access from any device and location
- And much more!
RSVP is required and seating is limited. All sessions are 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and lunch will be provided. Select from one of these dates:
- Thursday, September 17
- Friday, October 9
- Wednesday, October 28
These complimentary Lunch & Learn Workshops will be held at our Forest Hills office, at 1500 Ardmore Boulevard, conveniently located off of the Parkway’s Forest Hills exit. As we feel small sessions will be more beneficial to the attendees, we are very limited on seating and RSVP is required. Parking is available in “visitor” spots, those reserved for Suite 100, or in unmarked spaces.
- How to evaluate ROI
- How SharePoint can help your organization
- Examples of successful SharePoint projects
- Tips for successful training and onboarding
- SharePoint technical requirements
- How others are using SharePoint in your industry
- “Out of the box” versus “custom” functionality
- And much more!
Secure your spot now by contacting Kelli Komondor at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-871-7122.