Each year, 4CDesignWorks enters their work into industry leading design and marketing competitions. While each competition is different, 4C believes that recognition among national companies touting branding, marketing, and creative capabilities is an important one. Accumulating awards such as these is a genuine reflection of our superior service and the distinguished quality of work that we consistently deliver to our valued clients. This year, 4CDesignWorks continued it’s excellence by being awarded 14 nominations!
GDUSA American Graphic Design Awards
This year, 4C entered pieces focused in the areas of logo and branding, sales and self promotion collateral, internet design, and trade show exhibits.
- Meyer, Unkovic & Scott, LLP Logo, won for the logo category
- Dinner for 8 Logo, won for the logo category
- Dinner for 8 Brochure, won for Sales & Self Promotion
- 4CTechnologies “New Year Postcard”, won for Sales & Self Promotion
- PJ Dick Tradeshow Pullup Banner, won for Signs + Exhibit
- Darren Miller Public Speaker Website, won for Internet Design
- O’Donnell Engineers Website, won for Internet Design
- Qua Group LLC Website, won for Internet Design
- The Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy “Imagine” Event Flyer, won for Sales & Self Promotion
Out of an impressive 10,000 entries, 4C is honored to have these 9 submissions a part of the top 15% selected for recognition within this flagship competition for GDUSA!
More on GDUSA:
For more than 50 years, Graphic Design USA (GDUSA) has been a business-to-business information source for graphic design professionals. GDUSA covers news, people, project, trends, technology, products and services. The GDUSA brand now includes a 100,000 visitor-a-month website, a monthly e-newsletter, a digital version of the magazine formatted for desktop, tablet and phones, and several national design competitions that culminate in Annuals showcasing the best in Graphic Design, Inhouse Design, Web Design, Package Design, Healthcare Design, and Digital Design. The editors of Graphic Design USA share and recognize thousands of design’s best and brightest works in this national design competition every year.
Traditionally, these have been entered near the end of the year, in September, and typically are comprised of work we select based on industry and those websites that have had the largest ‘renovation’ from where they were; to where they are now.
- O’Donnell Engineers Website, won a Platinum MarCom Award in the Business to Business (B2B) Website Category
- Gallagher Performance Website, won a Gold MarCom Award in the Small Business Website Category
More on the MarCom Awards:
MarCom Awards honors excellence in marketing and communication while recognizing the creativity, hard work and generosity of industry professionals. Since its inception in 2004, MarCom has evolved into one of the largest, most-respected creative competitions in the world. Each year about 6,000 print and digital entries are submitted from dozens of countries.
Interesting note: The iconic statuette is crafted by Society Awards, makers of the Golden Globes, Emmys, CLIOS, MTV, Academy of Country Music and American Music Awards.
4CDesignWorks enters the Hermes awards by it’s Q1 deadline and it is usually the first competition of the year. These projects are selected, much like the MarCom awards, and we’ve gone the route of focusing on web presence updates and branding.
- Meyer, Unkovic & Scott LLP Logo project won a Platinum Hermes Award
- A.Martini General Contractors Website was selected for a Gold Hermes Award, in the Business to Business (B2B) Website category
- SRI Quality System Registrar Website was selected for a Gold Hermes Award, in the Professional Service Website category
More on Hermes Awards:
Hermes Creative Awards is an international competition for creative professionals involved in the concept, writing and design of traditional materials and programs, and emerging technologies. Entries come from corporate marketing and communication departments, advertising agencies, PR firms, graphic design shops, production companies, web and digital creators and freelancers.
The competition has grown to one of the largest of its kind in the world. A look at the winners shows a range in size from individual communicators to media conglomerates and Fortune 500 companies. This event is so well thought of in the industry that national public relations organizations, local ad clubs, and local business communicator chapters are entrants.